From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:45:02 -0400
 From 1999 to 2001 I attended many of "Wildman" Steve Brill's foraging
tours in the NYC area. Along the way I was taking pictures and putting them
on the web in albums in walking tour order. This did not make it easy to
find a particular plant. So I also had been planning to create an index so
the plants could be easily found. A few weeks ago I started an all new
attempt to catalog the plants and program this project. It is now done.
Over 1000 plant (and mushroom) pictures are now grouped into 200 plants,
136 of them edible.

See the new album here: www.ForagingPictures.com.

Don.