From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:25:45 +0100
While a Palaeo diet  does  tend to reduce one's layers of fat, I don't think it leads to lower muscle-mass - after all, skeletal evidence indicates that Palaeolithic-era cavemen were far stronger than modern humans(though that was also due to increased daily physical activity, as well).. The trouble is that most  of the gurus you're talking about follow high-protein/low-fat diets. Perhaps if people incorporated far more fats into their diet(like our Palaeo ancestors seem to have done), then they would be bulkier.

Geoff

 "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognised. In the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, and in the third it is regarded as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer.

> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:28:52 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Newbie Question - Organ Meats
> To: [log in to unmask]

Invite your Facebook friends to chat on Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719649/direct/01/