From:
Sandra Brigola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:11:45 -0700
Editor                                     Von Hapsburg Danes
Canine Health Naturally         Naturally Reared Fawns
P.O.Box 69,
http://www.homestead.com/VonHapsburg
Lions Bay,BC
Canada VON2EO

Hi Jan;

>Laurie, this post really hit home with me.  I lost my 10 year old Lab to
cancer
>last Saturday and I know it must have been caused by the trash that was in
her
>dog food.  Next puppy will definitely be fed meat and bones.  Please let me
>know about feeding dogs this way, as I want to get it right next time.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Lab to cancer.
You may want to visit my website for an article about pet food and the
pet
food industry. I also have some info on the BARF diet and lots of info
on
vaccines. Cancer is now becoming the number one killer of our pets and
vaccines are at the top of the list for the cause of cancer. You may
want to
check out the Purdue Study on vaccines, where I am currently involved
with
Dr. Glickman in the ongoing study. In the 3 year study so far they
have
proved that vaccines cause autoantibodies in the immune system
responsible
for many auto immune problems.
All this is under  'health and nutrition' on my web site.
Just remember; our animals are our 'greatest teachers'.

Sandra