From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:52:01 -0400
On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Dori Zook wrote:

> Todd,
>
> >In the past week I have lost three pounds.
>
> Get OUT! as Elaine of Seinfeld fame would say.  I'll printing out your plan
> pronto.  It never hurts to try (although my jury is still out on cheese).

We'll see if it continues.  The before-after photos at
www.bodyforlife.com are inspirational, too.  I'm pretty sure the
weight loss is mainly the result of the intensified exercise
program.  I also think that eating smaller but more frequent
meals is effectively reducing my calorie count, although I
haven't bothered adding up the calories yet.  The cheese may be
superfluous; I really don't know how much CLA I'm getting that
way.  But I like a little feta cheese in my omelettes, and
paleo-purism wasn't getting me anywhere.

Todd Moody