Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 23:00:43 EST

EAT A CONSTRUCTIVELY, BENEFICIAL PALEOFOOD DIET TO HELP YOU HEAL YOUR
DISEASE & TO HELP PREVENT YOU EVER DEVELOPING ANY DISEASE
Our inherent  intelligence, our God within, is always talking to us. If we
"feelingly  meditate" and pay attention to our inherent intelligence, we will
always know  homeostatically, the best foods to eat, when and how much to eat.
If we depend  on our "civilized" ideas of how to eat, we will become sick. We
should eat as  constructive and beneficial a diet as is possible. We should eat
only natural  foods, that we would eat in the wild.  We should eat only
fresh, natural,  raw paleooods that are palatable to us and that agree with us,
with all the  essential minerals and essential nutrients. Every bit of
agricultural  exploitative commercialization and soil depletion, bioengineering,
experimental  breeding, processing, cooking, hybridizing, mutation and pollution, de
stroys  vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic acids, chlorophyl, damages fats
and makes  the fatty matter a local irritant. This agricultural exploitative
commercialization and soil depletion, bioengineering, experimental breeding,
processing, cooking, hybridizing, mutation and pollution, excessively stresses
every cell of our bodies, results in our impaired nutrition and results in our
 impaired  health.
HEALED  OF DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, ARTHRITIS, HERNIA,
EDEMA, CHEST  PAIN
Raw Life Message Board