From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 16:15:23 -0700
Judy Genova wrote:

> Maybe I'm simpleminded, but here's how I look at the Cordain low fat approach
> vs. Eades higher fat approach to paleo eating....
>
> Look out your window.  If starting with your next meal, you had to find
> something on the otherside of that piece of glass to sustain you, what would
> your options be?

deer, squirrels, skunk, raccoon, maybe a bear (!) (we had bear droppings in our
yard
all summer long); greens of various kinds, cattails (nearly all parts edible);
wild grapes, chokecherry, wild plums, roots and tubers used by the Utes
but unknown to me; trout, sunfish, perch, carp, crayfish.

    Lynnet