From:
Scott Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 09:06:49 -0700
Hi Choti,

I have had amazing success in finally beating a life-long sugar craving with
a simple change in attitude.  Instead of "giving up" sugar, I started
refusing to put that garbage in my body.  The former implies deprivation
whereas the latter implies superior knowledge.  I now treat sugar the same
way I treat aspartame, MSG and hydrogenated vegetable oils.

I do not know if this will help or not but it sure made it easier for me.

Scott