Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:11:41 EST
I do a 1 hour work out in the morning--30 minutes of intense aerobics or
strength training (I'm liking the exercise ball lately), and then stretching.
 My morning routine looks like this (I work from home so I have flexibility):

- get up and spend about 1.5 hours drinking tea, reading, chatting with
partner, etc.
- work out for about 1 hour.
- shower and dress (takes another half hour)
- prepare food (takes another half hour)

So I'm up for nearly 4 hours before I eat, and I do work out during that
time.