Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:37:45 -0500
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:08:09 -0500, Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> There are no such veggies or fruits locally.
>
> Where do you live?  Maybe there's a business opportunity there?

Western Quebec, very French, short growing season.
I hear that the new world order wants us to get our fruit & veg. from
Latin America.

> Breathing is slow death.  No matter how good your diet, you'll die
> eventually no matter what you do.

Mybe Dr. Bernarr is right, time will tell.

>> When the (Neolithic) troll wrote: "the span of a man is three score
>> years and ten" he wasn't kidding.
>
> Conventional "wisdom" says paleo man rarely lived past his thirties.  I
> don't accept either limitation.  I eat good quality food that's as
> health-promoting as it can be.  I don't plan to live forever.  I just
> want my later years to be as useful as my early ones.

I agree to all that. My later years are already more fun that my youth, in
great part thanks to the paleofood model.
It's like a story that I'm mostly writing, and I'm curious as to what will
happen if I for instance try water fasting.

William
Intrepid food adventures.

--
Don't try to think too much. It frightens the anthropoids.