From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:44:57 -0700
>Ginny wrote....
>>
>>Now about this fantasy bit:
>>How 'bout both of them (Dori and Michael) and I communally tearing a beast
>>to bits and
>>devouring it as a prelude to an energetic celebration of basic instincts in
>>healthy bodies?
>
>Hmm, did cave people have group sex?  I would try to say manage-a- trois but
>I don't know how to spell it.
>
>Dori Zook ;)~
>Denver, CO

Well, I just read an article about humans having learned their social
skills from dogs and wolves. The supposition was that it was the canids who
"invited" men into their circle. Now, if these pack orders were carried
into human life, only the alpha pair would breed, and any accidental
offspring from other females would be destroyed by the group in a ritual.
What we have to figure out is if we started pairing off and becoming bonded
with one mate early on, and if we did, if that would preclude casual sex
the way folks like to pretend it does now. Lucy may have had more to offer
than tubers...

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!