Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:06:08 -0500
And not because I'm taking Xenocal.  (HA!)

I didn't realize how much mail this list generated, and frankly, it's
too much for me at this time.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and all your helpful  responses.  Sure am
glad all this is archived (nod to Don Wiss) so I can continue to lurk
and learn.

Remember good cavefolk with computers (homo HALensis?), your words can
build or destroy...have a care.

Health and well wishes one and all, and Ray - hope you do make your
million, you've earned it!  $$

Kathleen