From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:22:41 -0500
>I just recently started eating it too. Jordan Rubin (Maker's diet) says it
is
>unclean. Mercola touts it. Who knows? I don't eat pork or shellfish for
same
>reason.

>Elainie

Yep, I just read the Maker's Diet and that's where I found out. I am
confused about Mercola anyhow. He says no grains and is a big advocate of
metabolic typing. But he is also a huge advocate of The Maker's Diet. I feel
great on Paleo but admit I would love to have goat cheese or goat yoghurt
from time to time.

Kristina