Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:34:49 -0400
Very interesting article, thanks Don! However I am disturbed by the fact
that in his "Store" section he's endorsing Julian Bakery's Vanilla and
Chocolate egg white protein powders...both containing the very folic
acid this article vilifies! His credibility just dropped a few points...

BTW, I commented the above but no reply...as a matter of fact the
replynever posted. I guess only the "good" reply's go through.

Stevie