From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 16:58:54 -0700
Hi Janice!!!

> << Subject: Re: Bear fat, whale blubber, beef, and allergies >>
> Hi,
>
>      I attempted to read the Raw Food archive page but I got an error message
> that AOL does not support their pages. Does anyone know a way to read or
> access this information any other way?  Thanks.

Instead of Quoting the Digest why don't you just manually type in the
actual Subject you're responding to because without doing so we have no
idea what your Message is about until we read it - Just A Thought!!! - :)!!!

In regards to the AOL Browser problem it might not have been AOL but
that the Maelstrom Server was having a problem and I've had that happen
sometimes myself.  So you might want to just try it again because, as
far as I can tell, it's just Standard HTML Code and ANY Browser should
be able to read and understand.  If it happens again just contact AOL
but I, myself, would just go and install Netscape Communicator 4.05 and
be done with it so you don't have this ever happen again in the future.

And just for everyone's benefit - at least those that are interested -
I'll Repost the little info that I Posted before that I have about
Hydrophilic Colloids in my next Post - I'm sure you'll all enjoy it!!! -
At least I hope so!!! - :)!!!

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!