From:
"Dr. James Alpigini" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:18:39 -0500
Usual disclaimer: I'm only a nerd, not a trainer

Trish wrote:

>Here's another thought on skipping breakfast before a workout....... I
>occasionally use a personal trainer at the gym... no HE  says that if I
>don't eat prior to working out, I will burn more fat during my workout.

If you do cardio for fat reduction, it is most effective if you do it
before breakfast.  If you lift weights and are trying to grow, you should
have some carbs before you workout.

James at Penn State