From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:08:00 -0400
Here's another riddle.  We are told that you "can't get fat" if
you follow the dietary example of the Inuit and eat all paleo
foods, almost all of them from animal sources.  No foreign
proteins, hence no obesity.

But we are also told that the fattest Inuit women were considered
the most desirable brides, and Inuit men would brag about how fat
their wives were.

What did those Inuit women eat to get so fat?

Todd Moody