From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 23:30:35 -0800
Thanks for the excellent information Steve.

I've got pdf copies of 7 or 8 large studies since 2000 that all report that
grain fiber has no impact on colorectal cancer risk if anyone is interested
in reading them.

The only reason I can see for the continuing study of this issue is that
there are many peer reviewed publications that report a protective impact of
insoluble grain-derived fiber. Some are repeating this whole-grain mantra
without citing a source for their "misinformation" although there are many
sources out there.

Best Wishes,
Ron Hoggan