From:
Kevin Monceaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:01:27 -0600
PaleoFood Enthusiasts,

I'm ready to make another try.  I tried a few weeks ago to start switching
to Paleo.  I done fairly well during the week then the weekend roled around.
My fianceé and I usually eat out on the weekends.  I fell off the waggon and
haven't got back on yet.  I had ordered Neanderthin and thought, "I'll get
started again as soon as the book comes in."  Well there was a mixup with
the order and I still haven't received the book yet.  Of course I've just
been using waiting on the book as an excuse to put off getting started.  So,
book or not it's time to get started.

I could use some helpful tips.  For example I like steak but my usual
preparation method envolves a bottle of steak seasoning and Worchestershire
sauce.  I'm sure neither of those items are Paleo.  Anyone have any tips on
seasoning/flavouring meats?  Also, when eating out should I worry about how
a steak is prepared in the restaurant?

I'll browse the recipe pages at www.PaleoFood.com for inspiration.  Any
suggestions for developing a taste for organs?  I know I really should work
some of those wonderful things into my diet.  I see a lot of recipes for
beef heart on the recipee page but not for other organs.

Thanks,

Kevin