From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:35:34 -0600
> Wally: Is it rude to disprove someone who spreads misinformation?  Should we
just politely brush these people off by saying "well, gee, that's nice!" and
then ignore them?

The perspective of someone who's only been on the list for a month or so.
Wally's tone is perhaps a little rough.  But we are all big boys and girls.  We
should be able to handle it.   What's more important is that I believe he's been
just about 100% factually correct in everything I've seen so far.  Now, Amadeus
does appear to be both a very nice fellow and, if not dead wrong most of the
time, at least usually off subject.  I can handle this too, but my finger's
getting a little tired from hitting the delete key every time one of his posts
hits my inbox.  His material just does not interest me, personally, and like
Wally I get a little tired of the constant re-examination of basic paleo
principles.

Jim Swayze