From:
Barry Adamski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:26:29 EST
My name is Barry and I am from WI.  I have lost significant amounts of fat
following Atkin's and/or Protein Power since August 1997.  It appears I have
lots of food intolerances that prevent easy fat loss.  After eliminating most
foods that bothered me I ended up following a Neanderthin style anyway.
Bought the book and am very impressed with the logic.  What a massive paradigm
shift.  Anyway hello every one, hope your day is a happy one.

To Brian Paquet:
point 2: preaching to the converted
I agree.  I have read lots on LC stuff though so for me it wasn't a big deal.
For Mr. Audette to appeal to a broader base he may want to follow the formats
of Atkin's or PP to sell more books, then again, maybe not.

point3: Forbidden fruits
I too found the nomenclature distracting.

stalls: They happen all the time.  Jo Ann's advice is same as mine, expect
stair pattern in poundage lost.  My question to you is are you approaching
this as a diet for the rest of your life?