From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:59:00 -0800
Hi Tom,

>I do not think we will see her in the US any form of overt population
>control (other than imigration control) in my lifetime.

War, vaccinations, AIDS, pharmaceutical drugs, birth control drugs, street
drugs, sterilizations, hysterectomies, refined foods, carcinogenic
additives, pesticides, pollution:chemtrails....

.... That we keep living longer

This is a myth. You hear it every day on the Great Werlitzer: TV.
Read how long people lived in Biblical times. Methuselah lived until he was
969.
We have never been so sick. Babies are dying of cancer, starvation and
vaccinations in huge numbers. Many of my friends are dead under 50 years old.

Paleobest,
Susan