From:
George & Sherry Van Rijn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:13:39 -0700
Kristina,

Cravings before AND after !  Grrr.  I wonder if too much fruit can cause
cravings to act up.  When I was eating winter diet, I seemed to be more
satisfied, and now I'm all over the map.  Think I'll try that again
beginning tomorrow.  Summertime is difficult with all the great fruits in
season, though.

Sherry