From:
ltlredwagon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:07:52 -0700
Kristina:

Don't know of a doctor in Austin, but I would suggest you look into a
phone consultation with Dr. Anita Mary Pepi in Los Angeles
(323-666-1088).  My kids and I have benefitted from her expertise.  She
has had a lot of success in finding and addressing what is really going
on with conditions that others can't seem to remedy.  I think she has
been around for 20 years or so and is very knowledgeable.  She doesn't
have a website, but I'm sure they'll send you information and you can
decide if you want to contact her.