Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:21:37 -0700
Phil > Being New World does not necessarily make a food non-Paleo.  It is one clue that a food might not be Paleo and should be investigated further, but it is not a determinant in itself.

Very true.

One of the things that really gets me is that the stuff is damn near revolting unless you add sweetness to it.  It's bitter in its natural form.  And whether we do or not Native Americans saw it as a drug and only used it for certain ceremonious occasions.

I can draw this conclusion.  99% of the chocolate that's out there is pure crap.  I'll grant that the other 1% may be ok for adults to consume if they can find it.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com