From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:47:46 -0700
I think I am living proof to what Justin says here, I went from 232, down
170,  47%, yes 47% body fat to 21% following Phil Thrifts bodybuilder
diet plan, and doing the Body For Life work out, which is basically just
as Justin described in his post. The only difference is I broke my meals
down into 6 mini meals. Took me 12 weeks to lose the last 37 pounds and
OVER 1/2 my body fat.  I have before and afters top prove it.  James
wrote me and said I went from looking like my own mother to  looking like
a total babe!  *thanks James* xoxox
Trish