From:
Wayne Wynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:06:24 +0000
In shared meals, the food I order or prepare for me often speaks for itself. Frequently otrhers say, "That looks good."

Even if non-paleo eaters don't say anything, often their eyes will keep returning to my plate -- in a good way.

One friend now consistently orders fewer carbs when we do dinner out, after I kept ordering just meat and salad from Greek menus.

Without the food arguments, I now enjoy my food more and just watch. It's a hoot!

- Wayne