From:
Fawn Bales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:48:33 -0500
>Given my current dietary course, can someone explain to me if and why I
>should concern myself with, for instance, considerations of insulin
>resistance?  Assuming that medicine's not my hobby, that all I want to
do
>is live a healthy lifestyle, why should I care?  Jim

Naw - you shouldn't concern yourself!  Ignorance is bliss and be happy
you don't have to worry about your blood pressure.

You got the right attitude - eat the food you were meant to eat and be
happy and healthy and don't worry about a thing!

You are eating the way humans were meant to eat and that's why you are
so healthy and doing well.  Insulin resistance is caused by humans
eating a highly agricultural diet which is the cause of so many modern
health problems (i.e. high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.).  So, if
these are not an issue for you, don't waste the brain space on them.
However, if knowing this is the motivation you need to eat properly,
then the information is useful.

You are not a "smarty pants".  : )  So don't "think too much".  : )

Fawn
New here