From:
Trish Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 00:03:16 +0000
FWIW, my parents treated a skin fungal infection I had with distilled white vinegar. Maybe consuming more acidic foods will balance your ph and help reduce the internal fungal infection. My grandmother made her own sauerkraut and drank its juice every day. You can purchase organic sauerkraut juice from any health food store. Not sure how paleo it is since its pickled...

Trish

Trish