From:
Dedy Rundle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:02:32 -0000
Don,

I use pomegranate molasses as a substitute for balsamic vinegar in cooking [not in salads]...
It might just work for this lamb recipe too... I'd use less than a teaspoon and adjust to taste

Dedy

_____

I'd like to add this recipe: Grilled Lamb Bites with Black-Olive Oil
http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-lamb-bites-with-black-olive-oil-cocktails-2007

But it has sherry vinegar in it. This has a distintive taste that isn't going to be replicated with lemon juice. (The recipe already has lemon zest.) I don't want to use grape juice. This isn't an ingredient they should have around. And only 1 teaspoon is needed. Any ideas? Just leave it out?

Don.