From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:44:12 +0100
>From: Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [P-F] Glucose & fat (was Atkins etc.)
>Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:53:18 -0600

I do it for years. My blood sugar in ketosis falls to 50-60 at the begining
and than goes up and stays high (90-100) while in ketosis. IR in ketosis is
temporary. Go out of ketosis and it will normalize. It's just how the body
works it spares the glucose for emergency use.
BTW glucometers are not that accurate.
When I did glucose tolerance test first time after being long time in
ketosis I was shocked it was almost diabetic, but after few days with eating
carbs it get back to normal.

So don't waste your time and money ;)

Paul Sand