From:
Craig Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:21:30 +1000
Some favourites for my kids:

Banana Pancakes
---------------
3 bananas
5 eggs
1/2 tspn cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Heat a skillet with some coconut oil (or whatever you like to use).
Pour mixture, cook on one side, flip repeat. Serve with honey, berries
(butter if you use it) etc.
Cooking them without breaking can take a bit of practice. You can also add a
Bit of almond meal to the mixture.

Salmon Fritata
--------------
4 or 5 eggs
~200gm tin of salmon
1 cup leftover baked veggies like squash, pumpkin, sweet potato
1 cup almond meal
1 onion finely diced
1 clove garlic
1 tspn of some other dried herbs (basil, sage, oregano etc)
Beat/mash all the ingredients together. Cook the same as for the pancakes
above - on a skillet with a bit of oil.

Regards,
Craig.