From:
Chris Issariotis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:16:35 -0500
Cheyenne,

St. Lawrence Market has lots of game meats, Whitehouse Meats has buffalo and
venison and on Saturdays in the farmers market there is a place that sells
Elk and Venison for reasonable prices. Also this is unconfirmed but M&M
Meatshops (on every street corner in TO) sells Australian and NZ steaks.
They taste gamey and have yellow fat so are probably grassfed (like almost
all beef in NZ and OZ). None of the drones who work there could confirm it
for me. Bonus is they are IQF frozen and aren't any more expensive than
regular beef. Don't feel bad I lived downtown all my life and never needed a
car. Now I live in Etobicoke and people here think I'm an alien or
something.

Chris Issariotis