From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:40:31 CDT
"The most significant example of this is grains, which cause leaky gut
syndrome, autoimmune disorders, hyperinsulinemia and so on."

I've heard leaky gut mentioned before.  What exactly is it?  And how do
grains cause it?

Is this associated with the diarhea that some experience when they first go
paleo?  One of my friends gets diarhea from certain fruits like grapes and
berries.  Any ideas why?  He doesn't have an intestinal flora problem b/c he
has been taking Life Flora by Source Naturals for over a year.

Is there any way to permanently heal or cure leaky guy?

Justin Hasselman