From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:18:23 -1000
Charles:
>Instead I feel like
>I've wandered into a room of kindergarten kids who mimic and twist things to
>their advantage, I refer all to Todd Moody's latest post.

Hey Chuck!

FWIW, Todd is the only reasonable fellow on this list that I have noticed.
You can dis my lunch--you can dis my mama--but you can't dis my Moody,
without an unread cheer. The trouble is, not that Charles is gonne leave,
but why should Todd put up with such stuff?

Mr. Moody, just let this crapola slide--they don't know of what they speak...

Cheers,
Kirt