Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 06:22:49 -0700
Dear Ray and List,

How similar are the two diseases, MS and autism?

Isn't autism really just a kind of euphemism for vaccine and antibiotic
damage? (except for a small percent of perhaps congenital cases of "true"
brain damage)  My experience of talking to moms is that about 80% at least
were vaccine and /or antibiotic injured.

With MS, isn't it a case of leaky gut (from vaccine damage, antibiotic
damage, toxic pesticides, et al) and of course foreign proteins, eventually
causing a similar damage?

All this to say that would it be worth my while to contact/visit Dr Michael
Eades to ask him about autism? Is there any other "paleo" doc who treats
autism?

The mainstream docs I have gone to tell me to "accept " it and that he was
born this way (he was not, I have videos to prove he was 100% normal)
Alternative docs put him on all kinds of supplements including rice sugar
based vitamins!

Have not found ANYWHERE a paleo doc! who is interested in autism/MS etc.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Moira