From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 06:39:59 +1000
For me, the reaction is to cereals, grains and legumes. A couple of months
back I started having small amounts of rice and tofu and immediately noticed
acute pain in the lower right abdomen. I recall suffering from incipient
pain in this area in my pre-paleo days. (Been following paleo principles now
for about a year.)
My GP's diagnosis? Must be an ovarian cyst and/or endometriosis.
I cut out the rice and tofu, but didn't cut out the milk.
Result? Pain disappeared overnight and hasn't recurred.
These days if I want to cheat I indulge in chocolate!

Evelyn