From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:12:22 EST

In a message dated 2/27/2009 1:31:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Eating
seasonally is a big help in avoiding food sensitivies, cravings, etc.

Lynnet

Can you suggest any good references for those who want to explore seasonal
eating?

I am interested in this approach as a further refinement of my paleoish style
diet -- but am concerned that because I live in NYC -- the only plant matter
available in the winter are high carbo tubors and squashes plus high sugar
fruits such as apples, pears.  None of those things agree with my carbo sensitive
system -- they make me tired and cause all kinds of intense cravings and
eventually weight gain.

Any seasonal paleos out there living in the Northeast care to share their
diets?
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)