From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 00:50:08 +0000
On Feb 01, 2006, at 1:24 am, Debby Padilla-Hudson wrote:

> Please don't try to change anyone's mind on this way
> of eating.. it leaves more meat for the rest of us
> evolved folk. :)

Hehe, I often think like that.  I want to get into alternative
healthcare in a few year's time.  I'm hoping nobody catches on to
paleo so their will be plenty of sick people around <evil grin> :D

Well actually I'd prefer it if there weren't any sick people, but at
least I will not feel guilty taking people's  money if I am offering
them good advice.  I wonder how doctor's sleep at night when they
know most drugs they prescribe don't actually work, or have worse
side effects than the original problem... ( I just KNOW there's a
doctor on the list with an answer to that... )

> Seriously, I learned long ago that this sort of debate
> is like debating religion.  People are going to
> believe what they want to believe.

True, true.  But until the RSI sets in from sending so many replies,
it's entertaining watching people dodge and weave everything that
contradicts what they believe.  Just imagine what it'd be like if
people spent half as much time trying to find the truth as they do
trying to avoid things that contradict what they already believe!

Ashley