From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 07:56:13 -0400
While I agree with much of your post,  I cannot accept this section in its
generality.  See Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond for a cogent explanation
of the divergent cultures around the globe.  While poor nutrition indeed impacts
the cognitive abilities of individuals,  the technology issue is much more
complex and you must account for lack of technology in cultures such as the
Inuit. Rick Strong