From:
John D Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:33:10 -0500
If proper diet for humanity is what here is referred to as Paleo how
important is it whither the origin of diet was a Paleo era or Eden origin.
Seems to me the foods that work for proper nutrition and health are the ones
discussed here.
I am a believer in God not asking you to believe but accept the fact that I
do. I have proven to my own self that the diet of my early ancestors works
very well for the proper maintenance of my body and the improved health of
it. I am not sure if those ancestors lived million or four thousand years
ago.
Seems many are promoting their religion or lack thereof not the correct
diet.
I suspect that much of foods (Modern) of today and medical info related to
them are profit driven not health or the good of humanity as a whole.
Paleo foods do not ship well or have long shelf life. But soy oils, flour,
refined sugar are easy to produce in bulk and have long shelf life. Money in
bank. Lard in scheme of things has short shelf life but you can store
vegetable oils for years.
Just at this point in my life is way I see it.

God Bless
John