From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:37:44 -0800
Troy (my co-author) and I have been working on the expanded edition of
NeanderThin for about a week and a half now.  We've added about 35 pages
and expect to add another 30 more including two new chapters.  One new
chapter is titled "Eden" and is about the Pleistocene grasslands and the
other is titled "The Taint of Original Sin" and concerns how allowed
fruits, vegetables and meats have been changed by technology. Most of
this new material is contained in the archives of this list. BTW this
expanded 4th edition (due out in 1999 from St. Martin's Press) will have
a foreword by Dr. Mike Eades author of "Protein Power" and an afterword
(a critique) by Professor Loren Cordain, a paleo-physiologist from
Colorado State University (the "Dean" of paleo-nutritional research).

The current third edition will be available until March, 1999.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander
(see listing at Amazon.com for reader reviews)