From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:16:34 -0800
siobhan writes:
> Hi Trish,
>
>   I can accept that.  I also know someone who swears by it, saying
> that it
> makes her feel good.  I'm just suggesting in the special case of
> this child,
> whose system doesn't work like yours, it may be appropriate.  I'd
> like to
> emphasize the word "MAY".

Hi Soibhan.

Yes, I totally agree, and must admit the email I sent had nothing to do
with the child that was suffering.  It was purely based on my own
findings and my own  reaction to canola/rapeseed oil.  Every body is
different and reacts differently to things we place in our body.
Trish

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Since The Unborn Can't Speak For Themselves, We Need To Speak For Them.