From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:19:09 -0700
 Also, I
>> have a hard time eating protein for breakfast
>> because it seems so "heavy" and
>> "hard" for me to digest, and I feel like a have
>> swallowed a brick!
>
>Same here. I find it hard to eat a high protein
>breakfast.

I am break slow , for 10  years that i am eating raw i don't have any desire
to eat before noon.except when the last day evening meal was too heavy.or
unsatisfying( eating something that i was not attracted to )
i deducted  that the "hunger " in the morning is not hunger but desire to
stop the uncomfortable desintoxification process started during the night.
and felt in the stomach.
Once i started to eat what my body wanted to eat ( instinctively) i don't
wake up with the old familiar feeling of sourness in my digestive track that
i took for "hunger",( i used to swallow huge breakfast ) now i wake up only
thirsty and i just drink some water til noon. And i have most of my energy
in the morning, things start to slow down after lunch
I just learn today( in a movie about excentric behaviors of animals)  that
the KUng people of Kalahari desert eat once a day and certainly not in the
morning, because they have to earn their meal first..
i learned too , that they sleep their head , 30 cm off the ground, supported
in one hand  , elbow burried in the sand to keep the balance . I don;t know
how it relate to the no breakfast, but if you have dificulty fasting in the
morning try to sleep that way , it might help...( i am joking)
Any way eat allways with great delight, never stuff something in , because
you SHOULD.
with no breakfast you can feel great, and if not you can try to eat one
fruit or 2 to keep going in your activity.
Jean-claude