Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 08:03:17 -0800
I was doing great on paleo, losing lot of weight without trying, feeling
good not exhausted, etc.

Then, I discovered trail mix and trail mix was like heroin, it is so sweet.

How much trail mix do you guys allow yourself per day, I have already begun
gaining as trail mix tastes better than fresh pork!

Also, I am wondering how much fruit our paleo ancestors would have had
access to in a temperate climate, not much? I think the fruit raises my
blood sugar and feeds candida.

What do you guys think??

However, I am already cutting out so much (wheat, rice, potatoes, etc) that
it is hard to cut out or severely limit fruit as well. I also have the trail
mix in my car for travelling, that is not as much of a problem as just
having it around the house, it is so tasty. Ideally, I would like to eat it
only on car trips when there is nothing else out there but Taco Bell.

I also have it in my fridge and that's where the snacking comes in.