From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 05:32:59 -0400
On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:36:04 EDT, S. Feldman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Amadeus: You state that
>" he claims that these enzymes (seemingly, obviously) are not simply
> digested, but assimilated and carry on a task in the body. "---I simply do
>not believe those claims. I'm glad that your back improved dramatically,
>but so do countless others both with and without treatment.

I must say, that this man (I haven't the book with his name here yet)
follows some sideway of science, not commonly accepted.
I can't really say if i can beleave all his claims.

However, i really tried many things for months and was willing to try
anything. Nothing helped for more than a few hours.
But the improvement after Wobenzym was striking. Rather immediate
and permanent. So,.... maybe he's right.

Whatever to think of enzymes,
the *vitamin* molekules taken up by intestinal walls are also rather
big.
Namely thiamin and alpha lipoc acid. Obviously they  *are* taken up.
And it's described as a "rather" big molecule complex
(pyruvate hydrogenase).
Cobalamin is also a rather big enzyme. I read about the "danger" that
it
could be "digested" like other proteins are, before assimilation.

There must be ways to intake rather big molekules into the blood.

cheers

Amadeus