From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 00:30:11 +0200
From: "Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: new member

> We treat salmon and herring whitout heat and then we eat it
> > but we do not considered it raw.
>
> what do you do ?
> jean-claude

Hello
Different methods. When treating heering its of vital importans that you
soak the fish in vinegar and water (1/5parts) because otherwise you can get
botulism which can be lethal. After soaking for 4 - 15 hours you fish
(haha!) them out of the mixture and then you can make any kind of sauce with
mayonaise, oil, sugar, onions, water, mustard, dill and/or. There are
houndreds of recepies.You put the soaked and drained bits of fish in the
sauce and leave it there for 3 days.  Not very paleo but it kept people
alive here. Old people love it - young people eat pizza. It's a sad world.
Salmon, you soak it in a mixture of sugar and salt and som herbs for 3 days.
Good Night for now
Eva