From:
Fawn Bales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:06:20 -0500
>Ok thanks. Just wondering though, what is there in red meat that is not
>present in white meat? and how would it effect the colon?  Leonie

Leonie - I'm not entirely sure.  I didn't look into it too deeply.  But
from what I understand, beef and other red meat tends to stay in the
colon longer and clogs it up easier.  Not a technical answer, I know,
but as I said, it wasn't something I followed up on much.  There is
really only so far I'm willing to dig into the mystery of my boyfriend's
colon.  :) I just took his doctor's word for it and make sure there's
plenty of chicken in the freezer. :)
Fawn