Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 19:19:14 -0400
<<>All those who initially experienced heart failure. I have no trouble
>treating for prevention of heart failure if Lite Salt is not a part of the
>picture.  I'm done now, Ken.  I stand by my assertion.

Still no specifics - you couldn't come up with one initial because those
people
don't exist.

Okay, how about this one.    How many grams of carbohydrates per day were
being
ingested by the people you treated who:

- were on a low-carb diet
- ingested Lite Salt
- experienced "heart failure"
- ceased ingesting Lite Salt
- subsequently did not have "heart failure"

The reality is that you are referring to the dangers of HIGH potassium, but
low carbohydrate diet puts one in a state of LOW potassium.>>

Ken, get a grip.  I am not bothering to put initials when I stated that I've
seen this a number of times.

Carbs - 20 - 30 grams a day

No, I am not referrring to the dangers of high potassium. Stop patronizing
me, Ken.  Stick to your allopathic ways, I'll stick to my ways.

I'm truly done with this topic with you.  You have your belief, I have mine.
Let's agree to disagree.

Siobhan