From:
Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:15:38 -0400
Visit www.eas.com and in the archives you should find the
articles/magazines - the whole story appeared in 3 consecutive issues in
1997 -1999? I am not sure of the year now, but customer service will be
able to help you. There was suppose to be a book also, (the researcher
is from Sweden) written on the subject, but don't know what happened.

Good luck.

Unfortunately, just like everything else, it doesn't work for ever, but
my advice is to give it 100% the first two to three cycles and you will
gain lots of muscle mass in about 3 months.

Good luck

That's a really interesting approach. Can you point me to some more
information about this approach? I'd be interested in the theory behind
it.

-Tad