From:
Katie Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:16:10 -0500
Ron, What a story! I'm glad you shared it. I'm going to forward this to the grandmother ~ good suggestions here. This or the other specialty formula may do the trick. I did find that the mother has been nursing her 6 week old son since birth. She wasn't producing enough milk, pumping didn't help produce more, and the docs had no other suggestions. The problems started when she began supplementing with the formulas.

Thanks!!! Sincerely, Katie